New siding on your home can transform the look and feel of your home and significantly reduce the exterior maintenance efforts big time! If you’re thinking of siding your home and want to see your vision before you commit to the project, let us know: we have the technology to do that!
If you’re looking for a way to compliment your home, we have found stone veneers to be a great way in doing that. Whether your home is rustic, modern or both, stone can really make your home stand out!
New windows & doors are a great way to increase your homes energy efficiency and curb appeal. We have the ability to cater to almost any brand of window & door you desire. If you’re looking for quality and cost is of concern, we have options!
Update your curb appeal by giving your home a face lift
Why choose new vinyl siding?
Vinyl is final!
Unlike traditionally painting your home’s exterior, properly installed vinyl siding systems are virtually maintenance free. Similar to decks, when you choose composite finishes, there is a greater up-front cost. However, over time the savings can be huge!
There are many options for your home when it comes to siding. Some popular types of siding that we specialize in are:
- Vinyl Cedar Siding
- Vinyl Board and Batten Siding
- Vinyl Cedar Shake Siding
- Traditional Vinyl Lap Siding
Each type of siding has its own unique look and cost. Some ways we like to increase curb appeal while keeping costs down are by taking the more decorative siding types and strategically placing it at accent points of the home. Our siding software allows us to design your home from our office and share with you the renderings before ever committing to a specific design. Revisions are therefore relatively simple and timely to produce.
Would you like to know what your home would look like with a different style or color siding?
Schedule a consult and we can show you!
It’s never been easier and more fun to do a siding project!
Engineered stone creates great accents to the exterior of your home. We can even install this product inside your home as well!
Some ways to use this product are:
- Covering your foundation.
- Creating accent exterior sections on the exterior of your home (particularly attractive at front entrances).
- Creating stone columns around support posts or mail box posts.
- Installing around a fireplace.
- Creating accent walls within the home.
Products like Versetta Stone can completely transform the interior & exterior of your home and really set you apart!
Windows & Doors
Old, failing windows & doors can have a detrimental impact on your home or storefront. They can ruin your view and give others a bad impression of your home or building. More importantly, they can hinder the energy efficiency of your home and bleed your budget.
Keep the cold air of winter outside where it belongs.
If you're ready to replace your windows & doors, talk to the pros at Silver's Contracting today. We provide top-notch window & door installation services. You can count on us to replace your worn-out windows & doors with more energy-efficient ones that you'll love and others will notice.
By hiring us for your window needs, we will:
- Use our expertise to help you find the window or door perfect for your building type and budget.
- Work on your schedule to install your new windows or doors as quickly and undisruptive as possible.
- Offer free estimates on all of our window or door installation services.
4 Signs you need new windows or doors
You may need new windows or doors in your home or business if you're faced with one of these challenges:
- Fogging or Condensation Between the Panes of Glass. If you find either of these things happening in your windows or doors, it indicates that the seals have failed and moisture is getting between your window panes - reducing energy efficiency and diminishing appearance.
- Difficulty opening/closing your windows or doors. Aside from the fact that this can be a life safety hazard in the event of a fire, it also means your windows or doors may be imbalanced due to improperly functioning mechanisms. It can also be frustrating to those people suffering from physical constraints.
- Drafts. Drafts are concerning because it means the window or door is faulty, outdated or may have been installed incorrectly. It also means that warm or cold air is getting in and out of your home, driving up heating and cooling costs.
- Wet Trim work or Wallboard Around the Windows or Doors. The elements are finding a way in around your windows or doors. This compromises the framework integrity and potentially compromises the interior and exterior of your home. This also creates the potential for mold growth. The other cause of this could be humidity levels within your home. This should be verified before making any big decisions.
Seamless gutters on your home are of vital importance. We have solved many basement water infiltration issues simply by installing a proper gutter system on a home. Seamless gutters come in many different colors, and depending on the volume of water we need to manage, we have sizing options as well.
If cleaning your gutter system is a concern, we also offer various leaf guard options to keep the leafs out and the water in – directing flow to where it should go!
A properly installed roof sheds water from the home. A properly configured and installed gutter system, helps ensure it doesn’t deluge your foundation.